About Me

My photo
My name is Simone, my sister calls me Pony. This is my blog about life. I have just purchased my first home and I plan on documenting the progress we make decorating and tweaking our nest while still keeping busy with the things I love.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Weekend Baking

This weekend it may rain on saturday, so I feel like some baking. Maybe some cute cupcakes for the baby shower i'm going to Sunday.

I am completely in love with my pink mixer from Kitchenaid.  I will find any excuse to whip something up.
image via pennywinkle
In case you haven't noticed, i'm into pink. I have toned it down since moving in with A, the house was a bit girly as I had most of the furniture. A's mum enjoys making him cringe with the pink and trys to get me the girliest pressies for Christmas and birthdays.
including these...
via Chalet
They come in measuring cups and spoons!

I think I may like this kitchen
Via Sikamo

Somehow I don't think A would be so keen. I can still dream 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment