About Me

My photo
My name is Simone, my sister calls me Pony. This is my blog about life. I have just purchased my first home and I plan on documenting the progress we make decorating and tweaking our nest while still keeping busy with the things I love.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sweet Saturday

It has become cold very quickly in my neck of the woods but on Saturday we had a beautiful (but odd) warm day with a lovely northerly wind blowing. It felt like a summer afternoon, so we made the most of it with a ride around our favorite parts of town.
We started in the Eastern Gardens where the leaves were all kinds of lovely!


And then down along the waterfront and into town for a spot of shopping.

Hopefully we get some more nice weather this weekend for a ride along the river or a picnic xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment