About Me

My photo
My name is Simone, my sister calls me Pony. This is my blog about life. I have just purchased my first home and I plan on documenting the progress we make decorating and tweaking our nest while still keeping busy with the things I love.

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Help!!!

My bike has Sturmey Archer Hub gears, which require less servicing and easy gear changes, however, while we are breaking them in they require adjustment.
I can't get mine correct, I can get 1st and 2nd gears but not 3rd!

I think we are going to head back to the shop for some help, but no time til Saturday which means Poppy is just handing out in the kitchen for a few more days!

I think some shoe shopping may cheer me up!
I love this site. Shoes of Prey lets you pick out the colour details and fabric of your new shoes!




I might like these...





No comments:

Post a Comment