About Me

My photo
My name is Simone, my sister calls me Pony. This is my blog about life. I have just purchased my first home and I plan on documenting the progress we make decorating and tweaking our nest while still keeping busy with the things I love.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Safety First

 Helmets a must in a Australia or beware of a hefty fine ($149)!
I'm sure there are standards but my current helmet from vietnam which is the thickness of an ice-cream container probably wont cut it! I will eventually post some pics!

This baby is a horse riding helmet, I think I should do the job and is so so pretty!



Another one for the pony riding which can be found here.

I should probably have a hunt for some proper bicycle helmets too! What do you wear (if anything)? 

No comments:

Post a Comment