About Me

My photo
My name is Simone, my sister calls me Pony. This is my blog about life. I have just purchased my first home and I plan on documenting the progress we make decorating and tweaking our nest while still keeping busy with the things I love.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Pizza

I manages to get a photo of my second batch of pizzas. Although they were prettier the first time round I was too tired to make much of an effort!
 My rolling pin is a vintage french one from Ashby House Interiors. I acquired (took) it from my mum's shop! She still has few...but you will probably have to pay for yours!
It makes baking soo much prettier!
I was looking forward to my pizza for lunch at work, I took it out of the fridge and left it on the bench :(

I think i managed to take clearer photos this time.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment