About Me

My photo
My name is Simone, my sister calls me Pony. This is my blog about life. I have just purchased my first home and I plan on documenting the progress we make decorating and tweaking our nest while still keeping busy with the things I love.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Dinner

I have been home unwell today but feeling much better this evening felt like cooking some homemade pizza. My friend T popped around and is always keen for a cooking lesson!




My stand mixer makes whipping the dough up quick and easy. I also feel the need to measure out everything. I'm not usually a precision cook but I just like my measuring cups, which T told me were very impractical, such a boy!

I didn't get a chance to take a photo of the finished product as T and A were starving. i do have some dough left and will make up some more for lunch and will try and remember to get a quick snap in!

I'm trying to take more photos, even if they are just on my phone. Although these ones were a bit blurry even though I sent them across at the highest resolution. A manages good photos off his phone which is the same as mine, odd!

With a full belly i'm off to make the last of the pizzas and some lemon and honey for my sore throat and tuck myself into bed!
Goodnight all
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment