About Me

My photo
My name is Simone, my sister calls me Pony. This is my blog about life. I have just purchased my first home and I plan on documenting the progress we make decorating and tweaking our nest while still keeping busy with the things I love.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Blog Envy

I love trawling through blogs and finding more and more and more! One of my favorites would have to be Making it Lovely by Nicole Balch. It follows her transformation  and renovation of their family home.
I have major house envy, particularly since i'm renting and saving up to buy a house. Currently we live in an ikea showroom. I do love my little house but i'm not too keen to invest in any key pieces until we have a space of our own.
This is their library...
from Making it Lovely 
I aspire to have a library...or room to have a library!
What an amazing space!

Which blogs do read frequently? I'm always keen to expand my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment