About Me

My photo
My name is Simone, my sister calls me Pony. This is my blog about life. I have just purchased my first home and I plan on documenting the progress we make decorating and tweaking our nest while still keeping busy with the things I love.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Papillionaire




These papillionaire bikes sure look pretty...

They come in a few different colours and can be found here.
They are a budget way to hit the streets in style. They start at $499 for a basic bike and then you can get a few more bits and pieces like a leather saddle and grips for a bit more. 

I ventured out this weekend to a few different bike shops in Melbourne, Papillionaire now have a place where you can check out the bikes for a test ride. It was a nice ride and pretty but not exactly what im looking for. The guy in the shop did mention that they are looking into some new colours which is exciting as there are millions of red bikes out there. I'm thinking something a bit different as my current ride is bright yellow!

No comments:

Post a Comment