About Me

My photo
My name is Simone, my sister calls me Pony. This is my blog about life. I have just purchased my first home and I plan on documenting the progress we make decorating and tweaking our nest while still keeping busy with the things I love.

Monday, May 30, 2011

One for the groceries!

Here is the crate ready to be varnished!
Both sides have the same pale ale stamp which has been branded into the wood.
The inside and outside ends have an E C & Q inside and diamond in indian ink.

The crate pieces were in the cellar of the shop and had been cut up for shelves which we pulled down. There were also some sweet huge crates that were still together which are also very cool. Dad is thinking of making one into a coffee table. most of the crates had beer and wine company stamps.

It is a great addition to A's bike!

No comments:

Post a Comment