About Me

My photo
My name is Simone, my sister calls me Pony. This is my blog about life. I have just purchased my first home and I plan on documenting the progress we make decorating and tweaking our nest while still keeping busy with the things I love.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Busy weekend

I had a busy weekend and didn't manage to do any baking or taking of photos.
I did catch up with lots of people and attended a baby shower.

We also managed to find some time to potter around the house and finally treat out new oak island bench. I'm sure I will eventually manage some photos!

Dad finished A's bike crate we just need to varnish and attach it! It does look awesome!
We did get a few rides in, but nothing too far from home due to rain!

While searching through a nice photo of A and I to frame for our house I found this one I took in a park in Amsterdam.


I can't wait for the sun to shine! This was taken on a beautiful day in Amsterdam, I hired a bike and just cruised through the streets. It was almost at the end of my trip and I was exhausted so I got a book and some lunch and found a sunny spot to chill out for the afternoon. Bliss xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment