About Me

My photo
My name is Simone, my sister calls me Pony. This is my blog about life. I have just purchased my first home and I plan on documenting the progress we make decorating and tweaking our nest while still keeping busy with the things I love.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

BEG bicycles

I am in love with these bicycles
They come in such pretty colours and are functional with front and back racks, a trip to the market would be a breeze!

Which colour do you love?

They make lovely bikes for men folk too!

Hunt them down here.

Beg also make an amazing collection of accessories to style up your new ride.

 This handle bar basket could be filled with goodies for a picnic or a lazy afternoon in the park!

They also make a manly crate for your Bertie or Billy bicycle.

The Betty in flirty 30's green is a high contender on my list. With 3 speed gears and plenty of room for groceries it meets my criterion!

The website is beautiful, check them out.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment