About Me

My photo
My name is Simone, my sister calls me Pony. This is my blog about life. I have just purchased my first home and I plan on documenting the progress we make decorating and tweaking our nest while still keeping busy with the things I love.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Pretty bees

I love Bees (not real stinging ones!) This cute bee cutlery is Laguiole by Jean Dubost.

I already have the coloured set for everyday use but would love a cheese knife and a butter knife for my picnic set! Maybe in green to match!

I got my laguiole here, at the moment Ashby House is shipping laguiole anywhere in Australia free!


image: Ashby House Interiors


I love it for my everyday use, it can be popped into the dishwasher (although we don't have one)
They brighten up any table setting.


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment