About Me

My photo
My name is Simone, my sister calls me Pony. This is my blog about life. I have just purchased my first home and I plan on documenting the progress we make decorating and tweaking our nest while still keeping busy with the things I love.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Lazy Weekends

Lanvin silk jewelry
$335 - kirnazabete.com

Lanvin silk jewelry
$335 - kirnazabete.com

Lanvin jewelry
200 GBP - net-a-porter.com

Flower hair accessory
$28 - topshop.com

Pom Pom Blanket Pink
$60 - calypsostbarth.com

flower and feather hairclip
4 GBP - janenorman.co.uk



The bicycle featured is by Velorbis and can be found here.

I have got into polyvore in a big way. You can mix and match the prettiest things!

I do want a puppy for my bicycle basket, but he will have to wait until I buy my own home xx

No comments:

Post a Comment