About Me

My photo
My name is Simone, my sister calls me Pony. This is my blog about life. I have just purchased my first home and I plan on documenting the progress we make decorating and tweaking our nest while still keeping busy with the things I love.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Cirque Du Soleil

Last night I went to see Cirque du Soleil's Saltimbanco with my friend N for her birthday.
I think i'm one of the few who hasn't been but loved every minute.

Of course I thoroughly enjoyed the man doing tricks on his sweet yellow bike but I was most captivated by the coloured worms!

via Cirque du soleil

My friend N scored us amazing seats on the first level right in the middle so we could see all the action! 



I am keen to see other shows now! A has already seen a few. 

If i go missing, i may be running away to the circus! 
xoxo