About Me

My photo
My name is Simone, my sister calls me Pony. This is my blog about life. I have just purchased my first home and I plan on documenting the progress we make decorating and tweaking our nest while still keeping busy with the things I love.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Winner Winters Afternoon

This morning it looked pretty sad.
AM

But it cleared up and the afternoon was amazing.
I had a massive cup of tea with my sister sitting out the back in the sun.
PM

As soon as A got home I pounced as it is a perfect night for a ride and we hadn't been in ages.

We went down to the river track and decided to do a lap of the time trial track that was put in for the big bike race last year. This ride was an exercise ride not a slow meandering along the river in clogs and a pretty dress like usual!
 The track is a 2.2km smooth track.

There are some sweet old industrial buildings along the river.
 The moon was up super early!
 It felt like we stopped waiting for the train forever, but it did give us a chance to catch our breath before the hill home.