About Me

My photo
My name is Simone, my sister calls me Pony. This is my blog about life. I have just purchased my first home and I plan on documenting the progress we make decorating and tweaking our nest while still keeping busy with the things I love.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Lazy Long Weekend

I hope everyone had a lovely weekend! I'm feeling particularly refreshed after three days off.
I didn't get up to too much with the poor weather and A busy on cal I didn't stray too far away form home.
I spent a bit of time in the shop with mumsie keeping her company. It was fairly busy. I got two new mini bee bowls and a set of yellow salad servers that match my bee cutlery. I was going to grab another set of cutlery as a set of six never seems to be enough, but left it over the weekend and it sold, so I will just have to wait til the next order comes in.
I did spend a reasonable amont of time lounging in this chair...

from Ashby House
 Lady has been getting a lot of interest in the window of the shop from people wanting to buy her! I'm just not so sure I want to sell. She is looking hot with a basket full of flowers and a sweet leather travel bag on the back, I love those bags!



I also did some shopping :{ I know I was supposed to be trying to save but I got a leather pair of boots, a silk dress, a marino wool top and a grey skirt for work for $200. I love sale time! 

Enjoy the week ahead xoxo