About Me

My photo
My name is Simone, my sister calls me Pony. This is my blog about life. I have just purchased my first home and I plan on documenting the progress we make decorating and tweaking our nest while still keeping busy with the things I love.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Did you have a lovely weekend?

I hope you all had a good weekend!
I was v busy and am almost ready for bed.

Friday night mum and dad came over and we coked a roast chicken from scratch and watched the footy...I forgot to take photos.

Saturday morning was beautiful. I got up early and went to the gym (to make up for the weekend ahead). A and I did a big op shop run and dropped off our old table and chairs, and heaps of old clothes!
Then a bit of ski boot shopping for A, I couldn't resist trying on a sweet pair as well.


Saturday night we had friends over. The girls and I decided that pimms cocktails and mojitos would be the drinks of choice. It was a big night of dancing, my legs are still sore!




I danced soo much that I didn't wake up with a headache!

Sunday morning dad, A and I headed off to Inverleigh a little town about  30 minutes away to watch my cousin play in the local under 12s footy! It was an enjoyable game but sooo freezing. Inverleigh is a cute little town.



Oh yeah, rocking out the classic rock FM with Dad! 
I had a lady afternoon watching documentaries on Berlin, then A and I went out for delicious Thai with my sister and her fiance!

A big but eventful weekend! I think i'm ready for a big shower and bed now!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment