About Me

My photo
My name is Simone, my sister calls me Pony. This is my blog about life. I have just purchased my first home and I plan on documenting the progress we make decorating and tweaking our nest while still keeping busy with the things I love.

Friday, June 10, 2011

I need a project

This long weekend will be raining :( My friends are all still studying so are working away in prep for their exams. A is on call and shopping is not an option as we are in house saving mode. I need a project.
 I have a sweet writing desk which I want to paint but worry about doing that inside!
HELP!

I found this idea via re-nest
image we A.R.E Randall's
These painted vases/ bottle could be nice. That won't take me long!

I am going to have to hit up blog world to get a few more ideas so i don't go nuts or drive A insane with cabin fever!
xoxo