About Me

My photo
My name is Simone, my sister calls me Pony. This is my blog about life. I have just purchased my first home and I plan on documenting the progress we make decorating and tweaking our nest while still keeping busy with the things I love.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Sneaky Sun

The sun managed to peek out of the clouds today! Hooray! I have needed to get out, I have been going batty inside. So off to the shops with Poppy for some retail therapy!

On the way home I stopped off a the cute little gardens near our house, some sweet purple flowers caught my eye.
There weren't many roses this time of year but these bright purple flowers looked lovely.
Poppy almost toppled over with all my shopping. I am looking forward to getting a back carrier as my shoe box didn't fit in the basket! 


Too cute.