About Me

My photo
My name is Simone, my sister calls me Pony. This is my blog about life. I have just purchased my first home and I plan on documenting the progress we make decorating and tweaking our nest while still keeping busy with the things I love.

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Sunday Sleep In

I did try and have a massive sleep in today but after several phone calls from my family this morning there is no getting back to sleep.

Today's Plans:

1. Tidy the house (we had friends over for drinks, the place gets pretty messy quickly!)
kaboodle

2. Complete odd jobs i.e: new water filter, grocery shop, ski boots for A.
via portugal bound

3. Go on a picnic with my new picnic plates.
London Cycle Chic

4. Make something delicious for dinner (so there is leftovers for lunch Monday!)
via mamamia

5. If time permits I would also like to do some baking.


What are your plans today?

No comments:

Post a Comment