About Me

My photo
My name is Simone, my sister calls me Pony. This is my blog about life. I have just purchased my first home and I plan on documenting the progress we make decorating and tweaking our nest while still keeping busy with the things I love.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Warm Pie for a Cold Night

Last night I decided a pie was needed to warm us from the inside out!
I didn't follow a recipe because I couldn't find one online that I liked. Lots had a huge amount of tomato and BBQ sauce to flavour which has soo much sugar and salt!

Here is my pie


I almost forgot the zuccini!


 I had a huge amount of filling so I made a big pie for the weekend, the medium pie for dinner and lunch for me the next day and the baby pie below for A to take to work. He appreciates a good lunch!
I have a bundle of cookie cutters that are mostly christmas themed but the ginger bread man was most appropriate.

The pie was delicious and is always better the next day too! xx