About Me

My photo
My name is Simone, my sister calls me Pony. This is my blog about life. I have just purchased my first home and I plan on documenting the progress we make decorating and tweaking our nest while still keeping busy with the things I love.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Do you zumba?

I did zumba at the gym tonight! My whole body is a little sore, although I did thoroughly enjoy it.
I am the most uncoordinated person alive, there was a lady in her 60's rocking a valour tracksuit who put me and my arse wiggling to shame tonight!

Zumba outfits all  by Lorna Jane.


I think I might make zumba part of my regular gym sessions, hopefully I can get some more coordination!
What is your favorite workout?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I've been doing Zumba for the past 3 years. I LOVE it and never get tired of it! It's by far my favorite exercise!
    ~lena

    ReplyDelete