About Me

My photo
My name is Simone, my sister calls me Pony. This is my blog about life. I have just purchased my first home and I plan on documenting the progress we make decorating and tweaking our nest while still keeping busy with the things I love.

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Love in Berlin

I have had a busy week which equates to a quiet week in the land of the blog.

This afternoon i am curled up on the couch with a massive cup of tea and watching a documentary on various architecture in Berlin.

Berlin is one of the best places I have been. I only managed 5 days there and felt like it wasn't anywhere near enough time!












I was amazed and fascinated by Berlin. I learnt a huge amount and fell in love with the city.
I toured much of Berlin by bike. It is such a quick and easy way to get around. The city is huge, walking would take soo long!

1 comment:

  1. I loved Berlin as well! Definitely on my "return" list, preferably in the spring/summer months! I would love to tour it by bike!

    ReplyDelete