About Me

My photo
My name is Simone, my sister calls me Pony. This is my blog about life. I have just purchased my first home and I plan on documenting the progress we make decorating and tweaking our nest while still keeping busy with the things I love.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Running late

Yesterday morning I was up bright and early and on my way to work.
I always drive along the waterfront as it is soo beautiful even though it probably takes me longer.
This morning it was stunning with the sun peaking out of the clouds.
I felt the need to stop and take some photo's which then made me a little late to work!
a bit creepy...


I attempted to zoom...eek.

The quality isn't the best but I took them on my iphone in a hurry. I love the clouds in the last one.
It did make me wonder if I should carry my digital camera around. It is just a canon point and shoot, nothing fancy as I am no photographer. Although I would like to learn.
Happy Wednesday xoxo