About Me

My photo
My name is Simone, my sister calls me Pony. This is my blog about life. I have just purchased my first home and I plan on documenting the progress we make decorating and tweaking our nest while still keeping busy with the things I love.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas any more!

I did go outside this morning after a wild night of wind to check if there were a sweet pair of red shoes under our house.
via Ruby Juice with Pearl Soup
 What happened was just this...
The wind began to switch 

The house, to pitch 
And suddenly the hinges started to unhitch 
Just then the Witch 
To satisfy an itch
Went flying on her broomstick, thumbing for a hitch!

And, oh, what happened then was rich!
The house began to pitch 

The kitchen took a slich 
It landed on the Wicked Witch in the middle of a ditch 
Which was not a happy situation for the Wicked Witch! 


I don't have a pair of nice red flats, although I am now in the mood to crack some out! 


I'm off to Melbourne for some bridesmaid dress shopping for my sisters wedding, how fun.


Happy Sunday xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment