About Me

My photo
My name is Simone, my sister calls me Pony. This is my blog about life. I have just purchased my first home and I plan on documenting the progress we make decorating and tweaking our nest while still keeping busy with the things I love.

Monday, July 11, 2011

Big Weekend

I hope you all had a lovely weekend! I was tres busy....
Sailing trivia at the yacht club...yep pretty boring.

I entertained myself with wine and giggles

Shopping for bridesmaid outfits for my sisters wedding in December. two dresses, accessories and shoes in 2 hours, that has to be a record! 

Tea and a big sandwich after that shopping effort. Best chicken, celery and walnut sandwich and in a heart shape too!

Got my nails done at the OP1 nail bar at DJs. It matches my new Chanel lipstick too.

Breakfast of champions. 


On Sunday arvo we managed to clean the house and all my flowers from my lovely friend B were out! Soo pretty! 
 All this plus drinks in Barwon Heads with friends and a night of dancing make for one big weekend!

I think I will have an early night tonight after and epic day of paperwork!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment