About Me

My photo
My name is Simone, my sister calls me Pony. This is my blog about life. I have just purchased my first home and I plan on documenting the progress we make decorating and tweaking our nest while still keeping busy with the things I love.

Sunday, July 17, 2011

This Weekend I...

I had a lovely weekend, much more restful than the last one!

Caught up with my friend N in Melbourne.

We ate macarons from La Belle Miette in hardware lane. A-MAZING! 

clockwise from top left caramel, raspberry, pistachio, chocolate, rose and blueberry.


Sunday I went for a massive solo ride.

met a Scotsman along the way..

Had a little rest

and a snack...

Pink Lady apples of course...

My new thermos from Ikea kept my tea super hot!

I raced this lady and won! 

The carousal had sweet music playing that reminded me of Disneyland 

Worked of yesterdays macarons up that hill...

Checked out the locals

I needed a little rest at the top.

After my ride I went to the flower farm to get some new lovelies 

then chilled out with some magazines.
I hope you had an eventful weekend!

1 comment: