About Me

My photo
My name is Simone, my sister calls me Pony. This is my blog about life. I have just purchased my first home and I plan on documenting the progress we make decorating and tweaking our nest while still keeping busy with the things I love.

Sunday, March 11, 2012

M.I.A

Hello out there in blog land!
I have not fallen off the face of the planet, life got hectic!
I have been busy styling (and attending) weddings!
Working
Buying a house which is so very time consuming and significantly impacts on my social life!

My current blog got pushed aside.
I also started this blog as my mumsie wanted to start a blog for her shop, so i made one too so I could learn about blogging and teach her!

I decided that I should give it another go as I have been spending lots of time trawling home/ lifestyle blogs for ideas for my new nest!

Join me at Pony D'or!
Image from here

No comments:

Post a Comment